How do I order the correct size?
We are so glad you asked, and we want to help!!
We are sure this will help, if not, email us! Info@gatheredingrace.ca
- ALWAYS CHECK EVERY SIZE CHART OF EVERY SKIRT!! Some skirts are made larger than others. The machines that we use are only as perfect as the people using them.
- Take note of the material in the skirt you want to order! Does it stretch?
- Lay the skirt flat and measure the waist and hips.
- If the skirt measures 15" - double it.
- Order the skirt size that is closest to your measurements.
- If the skirt has stretch - you want the waist and hips to stretch somewhat. For example - If your actual waist measures 30" order the size that is just under that (28-29") this way the skirt does not just sit on your waist. Or fall!
- If the skirt you want has no stretch - that is when you measure your own body! When it comes to no stretch never size down!
- Still need help? Email us.